J. Late Registration of Birth, Death or Marriage and Foreign Death


Service J and Extra Services

When the official record of a birth, death or marriage is not found in the Registry, an application for late registration of the birth, death or marriage will be required. This application must be done before an official record of the birth, death or marriage (a birth, death or marriage certificate) can be obtained.

A person can apply to register in Tonga the death of a Tongan subject overseas. This will allow a Tongan death certificate to be issued in Tonga.

Be sure to select and pay for any additional fees you were informed of during your consultation.

(We are at liberty to provide a fee quotation that may be higher than the prices quoted at the Online Shop for some services. A customer can then decide whether to accept the service at the quoted fee before making a purchase.)

SKU: 10104

This product has been added to your cart