H. Divorce Petition

Divorce Petition


Service H and Extra Charges

A person who was married in Tongan can apply for a divorce in the Supreme Court of Tonga. A person who was married overseas, but now living in Tonga may also apply for their divorce in Tonga.

Be sure to select and pay for any additional fees you were informed of during your consultation.

(We are at liberty to provide a fee quotation that may be higher than the prices quoted at the Online Shop for some services. A customer can then decide whether to accept the service at the quoted fee before making a purchase.)

SKU: 10113

This product has been added to your cart